MISSION OF POZNAŃ-ATLANTA EXECUTIVE MBA PROGRAM
Poznan-Atlanta Executive Master of Business Administration Program is designed for participants to leverage their work experience to advance to a leadership position in private and public organizations and institutions.
The program integrates the participants’ relevant know-how, knowledge, and skills with the expertise of an international faculty to enhance general management abilities and skills for application in the context of a competitive, dynamic, global business environment.
THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVES are for the participants to develop and integrate:
- Analytical skills for decision making that incorporate local, global, ethical and culturally diverse dimensions
- Skills in assessing organizational performance and developing approaches for improvement in an international business context
- Interpersonal skills that contribute to effective teamwork and provide a foundation for leadership development, and
- Leadership skills needed to enhance the performance of others and to generate and manage change
Therefore our Program offers a possibility of gaining an extensive knowledge in the field of management and economics. In the course of studies, the participants’ capabilities to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams are developed and reinforced. The curriculum and training sessions were prepared first of all for those who have or will have managerial posts in enterprises and those who decided to gain a new specialization.
The participants come from all over Poland and abroad (Canada, UK, USA) and those who complete the studies occupy managerial posts in multinational and local companies and organizations.
WHY POZNAN-ATLANTA EXECUTIVE MBA PROGRAM?
- Accreditation of Association of MBAs (AMBA) for the Program
- The high quality of Faculty
- Tuition fees representing the excellent value-for-money ratio
- 20 years + of experience in EMBA and long tradition of teaching business by both universities
- Friendly approachable academic and administrative staff dedicated to providing continuous support
- Highly diverse student groups
- Joint diploma of PUEB & GSU
KEY FEATURES OF MBA POZNAN-ATLANTA EXECUTIVE PROGRAM
|Duration||4 semesters [2 years]|
|Start date||October 2020|
|Schedule||part-time program, 2/3 times a month, Sat. and Su. 9.00a.m.-4.30pm. (with lunch break)|
|Study load||above 600 direct contact hours|
|Study place||PUE Main Building [417A and 418A] and outside sessions [Orientation Session, Summer Workshops, Leadership Workshops, Atlanta educational-business trip]|
|Group size||max 30 Students|
More information about the Program: folder EMBA 2020